PETANQUE: Day 1 – Mixed Triples
The first event in petanque’s 19th Australian Masters Games 2023 calendar was run at Club De Petanque D’Adelaide (CPDA) on Sunday 8th October 2023. Nine Mixed Triples teams were hosted in the grounds of CDPDA which is located in Adelaide’s beautiful south parkland with players commenting on how they had enjoyed the day.
The South Australian Petanque League wishes to thank CDPDA, players, umpires, the tournament director, PFA and the many crews of volunteers who contributed to this event being a successful, opening day.
Thank you to those who came to the opening- a bit of fun!
Congratulations to the Mixed Triples Petanque Competition winners.
The results are as follows;
Mixed Triples 30+
- Gold: Sue Matthews, Peter Matthews and Gary Hosie
- Silver: Naz Saunders, Rob Mawson, Anthony Pietsch
- Bronze: Deb Coleman, Neil Maslin, Ross Coleman
Mixed Triples 70+
- Gold: Marie Prisk, John Vinson, Ken Medhurst
- Silver: Rae Grierson, Susan Krieg, John Wilson-Smith
- Bronze: Patricia Galbraith, John Galbraith, Roland Peik
PETANQUE: Day 1 – Mixed Triples – GAME SCORES