Hot weather policy
- SAPL competitions are subject to a “hot weather policy”
i.e. forecast maximum of 36 degrees or more on the preceding Thursday night’s MetEye means the Competition is Cancelled.
Weather at SA Pétanque Clubs
Gawler Prospect FAB Club De Pétanque D’Adelaide ESP Adelaide Hills Noarlunga Coonawarra Novar Gardens
Masters’ Games 5-12 October 2019
- Registration is open for the games with Gold membership (closing 1 May), and early bird registration 2 May to 2 August. Gold Membership gives some extra privileges.
- If you want more information go the the AMG website here.
- If you require further information specifically about pétanque you can go here.
- The Sports Coordinator for pétanque can be contacted at email@example.com
- Interclub teams to be submitted to Tournament Director by 5:00pm on the preceding Thursday
- In order to promote a fairer competition between large and small clubs, each club receives championship points (if any) from their two best-placed teams only.
- The Interclub Competition is a PFA sanctioned competition i.e. A PFA Licence is required.
SAPL Calendar 2019 – 2020 _ Updated 03 August 2019
Download (XLS): SAPL Petanque Calendar Ver _b
Note the changes to this version are:
- Swapping of Interclub Round 2 (Now Novar Gardens) and Round 3 (now Gawler),
- Trébes Competition now on September 29, change due to clash with the Interstate Challenge.
Calendars for Individual Clubs (where Available)
Adelaide Adelaide Hills ESP FAB Gawler Noarlunga Novar Gardens Pt Noarlunga
SAPL Committee Meetings plan 2019-2020