Hot weather policy
- SAPL competitions are subject to a “hot weather policy”
i.e. forecast maximum of 36 degrees or more on the preceding Thursday night’s MetEye means the Competition is Cancelled.
Weather at SA Pétanque Clubs
Gawler Prospect FAB Club De Pétanque D’Adelaide ESP Adelaide Hills Noarlunga Coonawarra Novar Gardens
Masters’ Games 5-12 October 2019
- Registration is open for the games with Gold membership (closing 1 May), and early bird registration 2 May to 2 August. Gold Membership gives some extra privileges.
- If you want more information go the the AMG website here.
- If you require further information specifically about pétanque you can go here.
- The Sports Coordinator for pétanque can be contacted at email@example.com
- Interclub teams to be submitted to Tournament Director by 5:00pm on the preceding Thursday
- In order to promote a fairer competition between large and small clubs, each club receives championship points (if any) from their two best-placed teams only.
- The Interclub Competition is a PFA sanctioned competition i.e. A PFA Licence is required.
SAPL Calendar 2018 – 2019
Download: Calendar 2018-2019
SAPL Committee Meetings plan 2018-2019
28 July 2017 15 September 10 November 17 11 January 17 02 March 2017 (TBC)