Hot weather policy
- SAPL competitions are subject to a “hot weather policy”
i.e. forecast maximum of 36 degrees or more on the preceding Thursday night’s MetEye means the Competition is Cancelled.
Weather at SA Pétanque Clubs
Gawler Prospect FAB Club De Pétanque D’Adelaide ESP Adelaide Hills Noarlunga Coonawarra Novar Gardens
- Interclub teams to be submitted to Tournament Director by 5:00pm on the preceding Thursday.
- In order to promote a fairer competition between large and small clubs, each club receives championship points (if any) from their three best-placed teams only.
- The Interclub Competition is a PFA sanctioned competition i.e. A PFA Licence is required.
SAPL Calendar 2021 – 2022 Updated 07 July 2021
Click on the image below to enlarge it.
Download (XLS): SA Petanque Calendar 2021-22 – Version 2
Download (PDF): SA Petanque Calendar 2021-22 – Version 2
SAPL Committee Meetings Calendar 2021 – 2022
- Saturday 3rd July 2021 at 11:00 AM at Eastern Suburbs Petanque Club.
SAPL ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
Saturday 3rd July 2021 at 10:30 AM at Eastern Suburbs Petanque Club.