The Masters’ Games are returning to Adelaide between the 5th and the 12th of October 2019.
The Games are always a time of great fun, some good pétanque, and great companionship.
Early Bird Entries Closing August 2
In less than 100 days thousands of masters athletes will descend upon Adelaide for a week long festival of sport and entertainment. With over 45 sports on offer and a lively social program there truly is something for everyone.
17AMG Pétanque Information
- Saturday 5 October – Eastern Suburbs Pétanque Club
- Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 October – Novar Gardens Pétanque Club
- Thursday 10 October – Prospect Pétanque Club
- Saturday 5 October: Singles – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Monday 7 October: Men’s/Women’s Doubles – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday 8 October: Mixed Doubles – 1:00pm-6:00pm
- Thursday 10 October: Triples – 9:00am-5:00pm
- Tuesday 8 October 6:00pm-8:00pm, Novar Gardens Pétanque Club.