PETANQUE: Day 2 – Doubles
The second event in petanque’s 19th Australian Masters Games 2023 calendar was run at Eastern Suburbs Petanque (ESP) on Monday 9th October 2023. Five Male Triple teams and six female teams were hosted in the historic grounds of ESP within the Unley Park Sports Club.
The South Australian Petanque League wishes to thank ESP, players, umpires, the tournament director, PFA and the amazing ESP volunteers who contributed to this event being a successful, enjoyable day.
Following completion of competition ESP hosted the social function with a sumptuous gourmet barbeque.
Congratulations to all. The results are as follows:
Men’s Triples 30+
- Gold: Bruce Lucas, Rob Mawson, Anthony Pietsch
- Silver: Roc De Conno, Gary Hosie, Peter Matthews
- Bronze: Neil Maslin, Ross Coleman, John Vinson
Men’s Triples 70+
- Gold: Mal Bedson, Quentin Jones and Brian Tuckfield
- Silver: John Galbraith, Roland Peik, Kel Waters
Women’s Triples 30+
- Gold: Cathy Alexander, Leanne Mason, Helen McLaren
- Silver: Lynne Arjava, Melva Fleming, Naz Saunders
- Bronze: Leigh Dunn, Lea Preece, Sue Shannon
Women’s Triples 70+
- Gold: Suzie Adams, Penelope Biggs, Andrea Bowles
- Silver: Robin Chalmers, Pat Galbraith, Maureen McLuckie
PETANQUE: Day 2 – Triples – GAME SCORES